Please note, due to high demand lead times on BBQ's may vary. Please contact us for further information (0345 222 0153).
The Monolith ceramic grill is probably one of the most versatile piece of outdoor cooking equipment. You can grill, smoke, bake, sear and roast. The German Monolith design is pleasing to the eye and the palate, sealed with quality and longevity. [more...]
What makes the Monolith Kamado BBQ so special?
You can barbecue, cook at low temperatures, bake, smoke and sear. The grill always allows you to achieve perfect results, whether you want high temperatures to sear steak or low temperatures to cook slowly or smoke.
Due to its unique thermal properties the Monolith Kamado BBQ needs very little energy to generate and maintain the desired temperature so with just 2-3 kg of charcoal the Monolith can cook low and slow for up to 24 hours. Very little oxygen is require to maintain temperature and air movement is minimal so meats stay moist.
The Monolith is extremely fuel efficient, delivering high temperatures with minimal waste and makes searing a couple of steaks a breeze. Simply open the top and bottom vents and air races in to quickly heat the charcoal. When finished close the vents to stop the air flow, the grill and fire area are now sealed and within a short time the charcoal embers die down ready to be used next time.
Unique Wood Chip Feeder:
The Monolith offers a chute specially designed for adding wood chips to give the meat a typical smoky BBQ taste without having to disturb the meat by raising the lid.
The Monolith is made of extremely heat-resistant ceramics and high grade stainless steel. The robustly designed cart is made of powder-coated steel, and has two practical solid bamboo side tables and locking casters for safety.
The outside surface of the Monolith is much lower than a regular steel grill - there is minimal danger of burn injuries.
You can control the Monolith temperature like no other grill. Charcoal consumption is around 25-50% less than a regular grill. Ready to cook in less than 15 minutes with far less fuel burnt during the heating phase.
The outstanding thermal performance of the solid ceramic coupled with the use of high-quality stainless steel make the Monolith very low-maintenance and it can even be used in winter. Simply clean by setting at 200°C for 15-20 minutes.
The comprehensive limited lifetime warranty covers the ceramic parts and the warranty period on the metal parts is 5 years.
• Cast Iron Dual-Disc Ventilation Cap for easy temperature and air flow control.
• Practical Bamboo side tables
• Made of high temperature resistant ceramics
• Sturdy cart with lockable casters
• Stainless steel air vent and ash collector
• Unique wood chip feed system
• Smart Grid System: includes two half moon cooking grates, two half moon interlocking drip trays and two half moon deflector stones which can be positioned in any one of 4 height settings all built into a stainless steel frame that can be easily lifted in and out of the Monolith in one simple movement.
• Pro Series Firebox: Featuring a set of five segmented ceramic pieces seated in a stainless steel frame funnelling down to a concaved ash collector and profiled stainless steel shovel.
• New Easy Build Cart: No bolts with a low centre gravity design.
• Available in black or red.
• 5 year warranty on all metal components and a limited life time warranty on all ceramic components.
Available in black or red.